Saturday, July 5, 2008

Closer to Fine in bookstores!

Here is my novel, CLOSER TO FINE, on the "New Fiction" shelf at Borders Time Warner in NYC.  In some stores, it may be on the "New Fiction" or "New Paperback" shelf; in all stores, it should definitely be on the "W" shelf of the "Fiction/Literature" section.  If your local (indie or chain) bookstore is not currently stocking CLOSER TO FINE, please ask an employee to order it for you!  Here is the ISBN #: 978-0-7582-2690-7.

If you are in a Book Group, please suggest CLOSER TO FINE as your next Book Group title.  It is a terrific book; it is a quick, fun read and no one will have trouble getting through it, I promise.  There are good Book Group discussion questions at the back of the book (I know this because I wrote them) and I would be happy to join your Book Group discussion for a Q&A session.  Fun all around!

One last thought: CLOSER TO FINE is the perfect beach read!

No comments: